Past midnight, the kids are sound asleep. Not even up for a game tonight, just sortof browsing, not really tired. Typical, I wake up only after midnight, and there's nothing to do. Well, that's what you have yahoo messenger for. I like the design better than MSN messenger, only problem is almost allt the chatfriends i have use MSN, and there isn't even an easy way to have yahoo search my address books for possible yahooers, or at least i have not been able to find that setting. (And no, i don't want to chat with just anyone, not that desperate, i prefer my friends). Luckily there's Helga from Brasil to keep me company and beat me in pool. Yes, the games actually work and qre quite fun to discover. Again a new thing coming through the wires. At least to our apartment in Lauttasaari.
Saw a good movie tonight on FST digital (finally some use of the expensive rented box). Pizza King from Denmark (1999) See http://us.imdb.com/title/tt0170407/.
It is true that there are some stereotypes in there, but not more than usual, and the story is good. Well, 'nuff said, i will try to get some sleep before the kids wake up...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog